Thank you for your interest in wanting to guest post on Teaching Littles!
TOPICS WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING ARE:
- Activities and crafts for young children
- Teaching and learning with babies- development, milestones, motor skills, and more.
- Teaching and learning with Toddlers- activities, behaviors, transitions, and more.
- Printable worksheets
We will not accept articles that are negative in nature, political, or disrespectful to others.
All posts must be original. We do not accept content that has been published prior to our site.
Perks of Being a Guest Blogger
At the end of your post, include a 2-3 sentence author bio in which you can promote your blog with a link to your site as well as social media links. You are allowed 2 external links through the post back to other relevant pages or posts that you have published as well.
Backlinks to your site from another website are great for Search Engine Optimization and getting your site ranking higher in Google.
We will promote your article across our social media platforms.
You will be exposed to a brand new audience, which can bring traffic to your blog. Current monthly pageviews for Teaching Littles are: >30,000.
Write a Blog Post For Teaching Littles
- All posts should be at least 900 words or more (craft or specific activity posts may be less if pictures are emphasized).
- Should contain headings and subheadings.
- All posts should be list format or how-to’s
- Review some of our posts to familiarize yourself with our writing style in order to make articles cohesive across the site.
- Be SEO complaint using keywords and long-tail keywords.
- Any high-quality pictures or videos that you want to include, send them with your post.
- It cannot contain your own affiliate links.
How to Submit A Guest Post
Before you send over your post, we would like to approve the idea you have in mind to make sure it is fitting with our blog.
Please email me at [email protected] with your blog idea, as well as a link to your blog. We will respond to you quickly with approval so you can start working on your post.
Note: not all blog post ideas will be approved.
What Happens After I Guest Post?
Once we publish your article, we will share it on our social media channels, and you can feel free to share it on yours!
Once it is published, you CANNOT add it to your blog or any other blog. We give you full credit for the post, but we need original work to be unique to our site.
We look forward to hearing from you and can’t wait to publish your work on Teaching Littles!